Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Just Another Day

7-14

Another day when I get to run through the house. Honey is trying to play with me but she can't keep up. But then neither can Miss Kathi. I am faster than anything and I love to run. She won't let me run outside. She keeps putting the leash on me.

Oh, well, at least I get to run in the house. My ears fly in the wind as does my tail. I bet I look beautiful doing it.

And I found the 'big girl's food' and started nibbling on it. Those pieces are bigger than what I am used to. But Miss Kathi keeps telling me not to go near the food or water as those are for Honey and Sasha and they wouldn't like it if it I got into their stuff. I can't believe they wouldn't want to share with me -- I am just too cute and cuddly. 

And I found more paperclips - i just love paperclips.

No comments: