Thursday, July 24, 2008

Paperclips And The Bed

7-23

I found three paperclips on the floor in Miss Kathi's office. She just can't figure out where I find them. She says she doesn't even use them but I keep finding them.

I got to play with Honey again today. Actually she just stands there and I run around her. Is this right?

I cannot believe this -- Miss Kathi actually put me on her bed -- what a great playground! I attached the covers and the pillows and kept escaping Miss Kathi. She then brought my teddy bear to me and I got to rip into it just shaking it all over and growling and carrying on. This was really great. Why did she wait so long to let me play there? I will say it sure is high off the ground - I could get vertigo - whatever that is - but I will say I experienced a little bit of dizzyness being so high off the ground. But it was a lot of fun. I hope we get to do that again.

 

No comments: