Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Me & Sasha

7-13

A new day - how wonderful. I ran through the house from one end to another playing and having great fun. And I got to bark at Sasha when she was outside - she kind of sneaks up on to the patio - she is really quiet and is magical. One time she is there and another time she has disappeared. She still avoids me but I try to keep in her face so she won't forget me.

And how I love my carrots!! The other two don't eat carrots - they just don't know what they are missing. But Miss Kathi makes me sit and stay to have a carrot - seems like she wants me to work for this carrot -- doesn't she know that I deserve to have it just because I am me?

And ice!!! I love ice and I love being in the kitchen when Miss Kathi gets ice - it falls down to me like a shower of ice and I can pick up whatever I want to pick up.

No comments: