Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Sasha & The Possom

7-11

What an exciting day! There was a lot of noise coming from the back yard this morning. Even Miss Kathi got upset. There was a lot of growling, hissing and a lot of other noise like that going on. Miss Kathi thought the dogs that live on the other side of the fence had broken down the fence and gotten into the back yard where Sasha was. She called and called but Sasha wouldn't come. Then Miss Kathi went out to find out what was going on and found that Sasha had cornered in a circle a possum and they were growling at each other and the possum was hissing and making really strange noises at her. Miss Kathi came in and got her umbrella and tried to break it up or get Sasha's attention to get her in the house. She finally succeeded. Boy am I glad I was in the house - that was kind of scary - that critter was bigger than me.

After that the rest of the day was really quiet but I did get to fly. Every so often during the day I get the run of the house and can run to my hearts desire. I was running so fast that when I turned to run back I actually flew - it was great fun and I can't wait until I get to do it again..

No comments: