Tuesday, July 22, 2008

OCD

7-12

This was a quiet day for some reason. But I guess after the excitement of yesterday with the possum that is probably a good thing. I get to run through the house and in the evening I get to play with my ball and my elephant. Then I get to sleep on the chair with Miss Kathi and get put to bed.

One thing Miss Kathi has started to say to me is that I have OCD. I don't feel sick and I don't have any burrs on me and I don't have any extra toys to play with so I don't know what she means by saying that I have OCD. She says it when we go outside and I travel a path under the vines/bushes that I like that goes along the back of the house and then I have to walk around this bush and then up the side of the house. I have my own little path and do not want to change my walk. I just don't know what she means. Guess I'll find out some day.

No comments: